Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Pregnant !!!! .......

Finally can announce to the whole world after so trying my best to keep mum. Due to some belief that we can't let people know during the first 3 months, actually up till now i still don't know the reason why. Hahaa...

Everyone is excited and waiting for this baby of mine for very very long already. We tried for a year plus but the results are also disappointing. Finally decided to stop trying and ta-dah!!!!! We were pretty low for quite sometime when almost all my friends are expecting and i can't even bear a single one.

Anyway, i did tried my best not to reveal anything. But as my food craving, bulging tummy and occasional morning sickness did caused a few to suspect. Glad that i do not have to 'lie' or hide my tummy anymore.

Read and heard lots of myths about the gender prediction and went to try out some, though the results were 50-50. I am really hoping for a GIRL! but hubby want Boy. Hoping baby will be cooperative and let us know the gender in our next scan so we can stop guessing.

Some of the myths which i read which predicted that baby might be a Girl and is also happening to me right now-

1) Having pimples on my face =( Haven had zits for years!!!!!
2) Sleep on my right (yesh, i usually prefer to sleep on the left)
3) Crave for ice-cream and sweet stuffs instead of salty and sour food
4) Left breast is bigger than right @.@ hahahaa...

Also tried the lunar calender predictor, but different websites show different result so i'm confused. My friend told me to try grabbing some rice and cook it then count. Even no will have girl while odd will be boy. Haha!! Don't know how true but no harm trying for the fun outta it! lol

However, all these are myths which is not accurate so i guess i better wait for the detailed scan. =P

*cross finger and pray for a girl* =P

0 comments: