Monday, July 18, 2011

New Environment....

Short Update!

Went to several changes in my life recently, went through a few ups and downs within a short period of time. Most of it actually slap me hard and made me reflect on my past doings. I am still trying to work on it and hope to see improvement. =)

Joined a new company for almost 2 months and met a bunch of really awesome people and boss. Nice colleagues who are fun and willing to share their knowledge, nice boss who is ever ready to teach and have an unique way to handle his staffs.

Boss whatapps the few of us who are attending training to go back to branch for a short briefing. Initially i was still lamenting about having to go back there after a long day, and worried of the purpose of asking us back. After the briefing, he lead us back to the back office, everyone has already gathered and present me with a cake and sang me a birthday song. I was still wondering whose birthday are they celebrating until i realized it was for me!!! I was truly touched and happy, till the extend that my hands keep trembling when i am cutting the cake. Haha!!

Since i am talking about birthday celebration, i finally celebrated my birthday after so many years. Had a few glasses and were already high before 12am, and k-o soon after i cut the cake. They had to help me home and vomited so many times till i almost gave up and sleep in the toilet. =X

Shall update more when i got back all my photos for those birthdays. =)

0 comments: